Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Davis Autism Approach

• 21-09-2015 11:46am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,542 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Has anyone any experience with the Davis autism approach? We are looking into options for our son but cannot find any impartial reviews on this subject.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Hi, I just took a quick look and there seems to be little on the topic aside from either forums from the sellers of this service themselves or from various non peer reviewed support groups in the US, who have latched onto varying schools of thought over the years.
    Have you sought the opinions of your consultant, Mater CAMHS, local support such as Snowflakes?
    I have worked in the field of ASD for the last 25 years as a nurse and CNM, I am also the parent of a child on the spectrum, but I would be wary of some of these approaches, especially when a significant sum of money may be required and no results are promised.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭CaraMay

Did you try posting on the ASD forum in Parenting?

Advertisement