Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice/help needed!

Options
  • 21-09-2015 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

I loaned my season ticket to the chap sitting next to me for Arsenal game on Wednesday as i am not going and he is bringing his nephew.

However i am going to City game on Saturday and he is not.

Just wondering if anyone here is going to both games and could collect it from him and pass it on to me on Saturday? I'm in the lower East Stand.

Or other suggestions welcome - post is not a practical solution because of tight deadline.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

galinka wrote: »
    I loaned my season ticket to the chap sitting next to me for Arsenal game on Wednesday as i am not going and he is bringing his nephew.

Just wondering if anyone here is going to both games and could collect it from him and pass it on to me on Saturday? I'm in the lower East Stand.

Or other suggestions welcome - post is not a practical solution because of tight deadline.

Thanks

I'm not going to the games but live close to the Lane. If your guy can get to me il happily hold it for you and pass it on to you at the weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

frag420 wrote: »
    I'm not going to the games but live close to the Lane. If your guy can get to me il happily hold it for you and pass it on to you at the weekend?

Thanks so much - let me see if i get any other ideas first.
    I will be in Tottenham early so no problem for me.

Will PM you

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Thanks

Would the ticket office help out? i.e. could it be dropped in to them and then collected?

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭galinka

Hatch99 wrote: »
    Would the ticket office help out? i.e. could it be dropped in to them and then collected?

they take a negative view to ticket exchanges - even though i gave it for nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

they take a negative view to ticket exchanges - even though i gave it for nothing

The Irish club??

• Advertisement
Advertisement