Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leather pants/wet look leggings

• 21-09-2015 12:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Where does nice leather pants or wet look leggings that are a nice tight fit? Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,111 ✭✭✭Jamaican Me Crazy

I got coated jeans in New Look that are very leather looking on. Best I have had so far. Obviously not real leather but the price reflects that ;) €29.99

310550301D1?$zoomPopup$&hei=459&wid=783

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Not sure what is in stock in the shops at the minute but try H&M and Zara. I got a pair of leather look trousers in H&M last winter which are so soft and look really well on (if I do say so myself!). (I wore them one night to the pub and all the girls kept saying can I touch your trouser leg, it was funny after a few drinks!).
    Personally I would go for trousers rather than leggings as they are more forgiving.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

I got fab white faux leather biker trousers in misguided. They might be finished now as i got them on sale. Really tight around the bum but comfortable and well fitted.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

I got coated jeans in New Look that are very leather looking on. Best I have had so far. Obviously not real leather but the price reflects that ;) €29.99

310550301D1?$zoomPopup$&hei=459&wid=783

Did you get these recently? I like them!

cactusgal wrote: »
    Did you get these recently? I like them!

Got them about a week ago :) I love New Look jeans. Always find them a good fit. These ones are lovely.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

Got them about a week ago :) I love New Look jeans. Always find them a good fit. These ones are lovely.

I have them too. They're really comfy on. Wore them out on Saturday and got loads of compliments on them. Actually, I'm wearing them in my last post in the "Recent purchases" thread.

Dial Hard wrote: »
    I have them too. They're really comfy on. Wore them out on Saturday and got loads of compliments on them. Actually, I'm wearing them in my last post in the "Recent purchases" thread.

Off topic but I saw your post and we have similar style :) I have the grey ankle boots from Penneys and after you posted your pic I wore them with jeans and they do look great so thanks ;) I had only worn them with skirts previously.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭2rkehij30qtza5

Forever 21 have the wet look leggings. I love them on - wear with a pair of really high heels. Always get loads of compliments!

Advertisement