Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debit Cards

Options
  • 21-09-2015 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

I've mislaid or lost my debitcard. Can ou tell me what is the cost of a replacement? Can I reorder one without 365. Ive tried contacting my branch and got thorugh you call centre. They looked for a 365pin straight away, clearly if I had a pin I wouldn be trying to contact a branch. I want this to be done a squickly as possible.

Thanks
    Siobhán

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

I've mislaid or lost my debitcard. Can ou tell me what is the cost of a replacement? Can I reorder one without 365. Ive tried contacting my branch and got thorugh you call centre. They looked for a 365pin straight away, clearly if I had a pin I wouldn be trying to contact a branch. I want this to be done a squickly as possible.

Thanks
    Siobhán
    Hi Siobhán, 

Thanks for you post.

When you contact either your BOI branch or Banking 365 you will be required to have your 365 pin or to set up a 365 pin.

You have the option to create a 6 digit pin of your choice, which can be then used each time you contact BOI Direct.

The cost of a replacement card is 8 Euro depending on your account type. Please see here for information fees and charges.

If we can help with anything else please let us know, 

Janette

Advertisement