Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridgewood Swords help - Scadar place?

Options
  • 21-09-2015 5:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm trying find out if i have the right address for a relative. Is there such an address call Scadar place in Ridgewood Swords ?

Thanks

jon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭sidcon

jon1981 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm trying find out if i have the right address for a relative. Is there such an address call Scadar place in Ridgewood Swords ?

Thanks

jon
    No scadar that I know of, maybe it's cedar place which is in Ridgewood

• Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

sidcon wrote: »
    No scadar that I know of, maybe it's cedar place which is in Ridgewood

That's what I'm thinking but my aunties are adamant that's the address of this other aunty of mine!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I'd imagine they mean Cedar too.

Thanks guys, i have old aunties in the UK convinced that they have sent to that address! Ugh Family! I'll take the risk with Caeder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭kravmaga

jon1981 wrote: »
    Thanks guys, i have old aunties in the UK convinced that they have sent to that address! Ugh Family! I'll take the risk with Caeder

Its spelt Cedar Place just to be 100% :-)

• Advertisement

Ok, so against my better judgement I sent it to "Scadar place" as my aunties were adamant it was correct and had sent post there many times. It got delivered. So either it exists or the postman assumed I meant Cedar place and delivered it out of chance.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

I bet the postman made an educated guess and lobbed it into Cedar Place :)

Advertisement