Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband help

Options
  • 21-09-2015 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi just found out I can't get broadband installed in my new rented house as eircom has my line as active..Vodafone and sky cannot install broadband in my house as the line is active to eircom..but eircom say it's not!!! I rang vodafone back they say eircom says it is active but wont release it for a reason they won't disclose

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Hi just found out I can't get broadband installed in my new rented house as eircom has my line as active..Vodafone and sky cannot install broadband in my house as the line is active to eircom..but eircom say it's not!!! I rang vodafone back they say eircom says it is active but wont release it for a reason they won't disclose
    Connected a handset. Dial 199000. Write down the number it reads out to you.

If the old tenant left an active line then you'll have to go through getting it declared delinquent before you can make a new order. 

Advertisement