Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking for Arranmore Ferry

Options
  • 21-09-2015 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,090 ✭✭✭✭

I'm meant to be going on a stag soon to Arranmore island. The rest of them are getting a bus but since I can't make it until the afternoon, I said I'll meet them in Burtonport. But was wondering is there anywhere I can park the car overnight in Burtonport to get the bus over with them, or do I have to take the car with me?

I don't drink so that's not the issue. Just wondering what my options would be.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 46,101 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I dont know myself but a quick call or email to them should get you an answer

Email: arranmoreferry@gmail.com
    Phone: 074 9542233 / 074 9520532

• Registered Users Posts: 68,832 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Plenty of free parking around the pier; not officially secured or anything but we've never had trouble with multiple cars over three decades.
    CastorTroy wrote: »
    I don't drink

You may not enjoy the later parts of the nights very much then :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,090 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Problem solved. Other plans were cancelled so can get the bus with the others. Cheers for the input
    L1011 wrote: »
    You may not enjoy the later parts of the nights very much then :pac:

Oh, I know, but has to be done. :rolleyes:

Advertisement