Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Be a fly on the wall.

• 21-09-2015 9:32pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

After listening to a podcast recently someone tweeted in a really interesting question. If you could be a fly on the wall in a changing room during or before any match in history which would it be?

For me, it would be before the 98 world cup final to see exactly what was wrong with Ronaldo.

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Not a Liverpool fan, but half time in Istanbul in the Liverpool dressing room.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

Any John Sitton half time talk if his team was losing...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'd love to see the scene where Fergie kicked a boot that hit Beckham. If I remember correctly Beckham had to be restrained from going after him. I imagine it was pretty mad.

Although hang on, if I were a fly, wouldn't I want to be at that game where Jason Puncheon had his moment...:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,665 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

That time Tony Pulis allegedly confronted James Beattie in the shower at Stoke, just to know whether he left the baseball cap on or not.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Arghus wrote: »
    That time Tony Pulis allegedly confronted James Beattie in the shower at Stoke, just to know whether he left the baseball cap on or not.

That was my second choice :)

• Advertisement

• Paolo Di Canio any match at half time when he was managing Sunderland
    I just think he's a bit nuts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Not a Liverpool fan, but half time in Istanbul in the Liverpool dressing room.

The other side of this, imagine the AC Milan dressing room, 3-0 and 45mins from another European success.

They must have assumed their name was on the trophy.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,742 ✭✭✭✭Wichita Lineman

Rep Ireland v Holland, Euro 88

Scoreless at half time. More of the same we'd be in the semi finals. Would have been nice to be in the half time dressing room when it was still in their grasp until that poxy Kieft header.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,609 ✭✭✭TheCitizen

Any John Sitton half time talk if his team was losing...

:pac: What happened in the 2nd half, do ya know?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Would have loved to be in the Ireland dressing room after the England game in Euro '88!

• Advertisement

TheCitizen wrote: »
    :pac: What happened in the 2nd half, do ya know?

Acc to wiki they lost 1-0, went on a run where they only won 1 in their next 15, and he was sacked...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,193 ✭✭✭✭Kerrydude1981

Fairly quiet dressing room but I would liked to be there just to see did Denis Irwin get the "beers" he was looking for :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Acc to wiki they lost 1-0, went on a run where they only won 1 in their next 15, and he was sacked...

The other rant was better tbh, when he said him and the two lads would have a tear up and "you can bring your dinner!".....he gave someone his cards during that rant too :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

GavRedKing wrote: »
    The other side of this, imagine the AC Milan dressing room, 3-0 and 45mins from another European success.

They must have assumed their name was on the trophy.

Imagine the dressing room after it was finished!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,694 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Tottenham 3-4 Man City

City red card after half time whistle and 3-0 down...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

When Harchester United Manager Don Barker killed Superstar Carl Fletcher before the Play-off final by ramming his skull into a clothes peg.

Advertisement