Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony m4 aqua

Options
  • 21-09-2015 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭

Just lookin for some advice I'm thinking of getting a Sony m4 aqua smartphone . the specs say there is 8 GB storage but 4gb are used in phone already. Do I just need to buy a micro SD card to increase storage for apps, photos and music. Any help appreciated as I'm clueless about phones. Any one have a phone like this are they any good? Also how would this phone compare to a Samsung galaxy a3, both are around 250__300 range. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

eoin.d wrote: »
    Just lookin for some advice I'm thinking of getting a Sony m4 aqua smartphone . the specs say there is 8 GB storage but 4gb are used in phone already. Do I just need to buy a micro SD card to increase storage for apps, photos and music. Any help appreciated as I'm clueless about phones. Any one have a phone like this are they any good? Also how would this phone compare to a Samsung galaxy a3, both are around 250__300 range. Thanks

8gb really is too small for a smartphone in this day and age. Even with a sd card there are a lot of apps that can't be moved to it. I got a Samsung galaxy core prime as a replacement phone to last me to the end of my contract and the lack of storage even with an sd card is driving me crazy. I've never had so few apps but still it's full

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭jrmb

athtrasna wrote: »
    8gb really is too small for a smartphone in this day and age. Even with a sd card there are a lot of apps that can't be moved to it. I got a Samsung galaxy core prime as a replacement phone to last me to the end of my contract and the lack of storage even with an sd card is driving me crazy. I've never had so few apps but still it's full
    Exactly the same experience here. I'm very disappointed. I'm being asked to transfer data from my phone to my SD card every day even though I have very few apps. I really only use talk, text, email, Skype and some news apps. Sony and Vodafone's own apps take up an awful lot of space and can be disabled but not removed.

Advertisement