Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist/Vocalist/Drummer from Dublin area wanted to form band

Options
  • 21-09-2015 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hello, I'm living in Co. Meath and looking for 1-3 people to form a band. Music I want to play is alternative rock/psychedelic rock music with electronic influences. Im playing synthesizer, singing and playin guitar (also I can play drums and bass if its needed). I writing a lot of lyrics and recording demos so only thing I need is complete rest of band and play my music live. If we play live good, people likes it and there is some pubs wants us to play for them - then money are provided.
    Im looking for guitarists and vocalist. Drummer with small, mimimalistic and not-so-loud set are needed also. Generally everyone are welcome! My ''dreamteam" is me on synth+guitar+vocals+singing guitarist+drummer. (additional advantage is when you are girl in age 18-25 playing guitar and singing in the same time).
    My strong music inspiration is Dinosaur JR, Tame Impala, MGMT, The White Stripes, The Black Keys, First Aid Kit, Now Now

If you find that you are into - feel free to ring me anytime - <snip>
    or text me on facebook: Bartek Surlas

Comments

Advertisement