Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stippling brush for foundation

Options
  • 22-09-2015 2:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭

If you haven't already start using a stippling brush for applying foundation. I got a brand new brush last week having forgotten how brilliant they are for foundation when I lost my old one a couple years ago.

You get so much more from a lot less product a more even and better coverage. I went away from a flat brush a long while ago and used sponges. This is just amazing by comparison!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 Lagertha

I've been using the Real Techniques sponge and find it fantastic. Using brushes doesn't seem to suit my skin somehow, I always have to blend it out with my fingers.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭kickthecan

Im the same I use my fingers a lot when using a flat brush for my foundation. A sponge is good too to blend out and lines. This brush is fab. Well worth the 32euro

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

have the mac one and love it, wouldnt use anything else, however it has been losing hairs since the day i bought it :/

Advertisement