If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can this TV be shipped to Dublin

Options
  • 22-09-2015 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if this TV can be shipped to me in Dublin.  It says it's not available for buying online ?

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200543-ue22h5610.aspx

Also is there any difference apart from colour between the black and the white model (apart from the €5 price difference)?

I'm unable to make a trip up to Belfast for a few months.

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

V1llianous wrote: »
    Hi,

Just wondering if this TV can be shipped to me in Dublin.  It says it's not available for buying online ?

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-200543-ue22h5610.aspx

Also is there any difference apart from colour between the black and the white model (apart from the €5 price difference)?

I'm unable to make a trip up to Belfast for a few months.

Thanks
    Hi V1llianous.

Apologies but the 22H5610 is indeed an instore only purchase and can not be shipped.

The only difference between the two is the colour and the extra 5 Euro but the 5600 version is also instore only :(

Some items become instore only when stock levels get critical.

Does the 22" need to be smart?

• Registered Users Posts: 845 ✭✭✭V1llianous

Hi Kenny,

I'm specifically looking for a smart tv for the bedroom following my purchase of my panny 42as650b last year from you.

We don't have an aerial or sky box in the bedroom so it's the functionality I want.

Budget is less than €300.

It's for a Christmas present but can get it earlier if a good deal comes up.

TIA

Hi Kenny,

I see that the TV is priced at €279 locally.

Can you confirm the 6 year warranty you supply is included in the price and is onsite not return to store as that is the only benefit from not buying it locally ?

Thanks.

Hi Kenny,

I'm specifically looking for a smart tv for the bedroom following my purchase of my panny 42as650b last year from you.

We don't have an aerial or sky box in the bedroom so it's the functionality I want.

Budget is less than €300.

It's for a Christmas present but can get it earlier if a good deal comes up.

TIA
    Hey V1llianous.

You could have a look at the following:

LG 27MT93 priced at a little over budget at 329.99 Euro
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201590-27mt93v.aspx

There are no other samrt screen around the 300 Euro mark unfortunately.

Things could change between now and Christmas, I'll keep you in mind should anything pop up.

Hi Kenny,

Can you confirm the 6 year warranty you supply is included in the price and is onsite not return to store as that is the only benefit from not buying it locally ?

Thanks.
    Hey Again V1llianous.

Our 6 year is only at home on 42" and above. All smaller screen need returned to ourselves should any issues arrise.

• Advertisement

Hi Kenny,

Thanks.
    Hey Again V1llianous.

Our 6 year is only at home on 42" and above. All smaller screen need returned to ourselves should any issues arrise.
    Thanks for that Kenny.

Hi Kenny,

Thanks.
    Hey Again V1llianous.

Kenny,

Thanks for clarifying that.

Can you let me know what apps are available on the LG?

Cheers.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi Kenny,

Thanks.
    Hey Again V1llianous.

Kenny,

Thanks for clarifying that.

Can you let me know what apps are available on the LG?

Cheers.
    It is a little bit restricted on apps compared to other brands, but still has the usual like BBC iplayer, BBC sport, facebook etc, Netflix

the best information I can find on them is here: http://www.trustedreviews.com/lg-27mt93-review

Cheers
    Brian

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guys,

that LG  27MT93 is a bit of a no brainer if you are looking for a smart well specked TV - we can do it at just €289 including the 6 year warranty and delivery - have a look here:
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201590-27mt93v.aspx

It represents great value against the Samsung 22's and its also great value in Euro as its also £249 - it also has 3 USB inputs and 2 HDMI so its really well equipped.

http://www.richersounds.com/product/tv---all/lg/27mt93v/lg-27mt93v

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your recommendations.

In the end I picked up the Samsung 22H5610 locally when it was on offer and I couldn't recommend it highly enough. I have it configured with BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, Netflix and Youtube and it is working well with an internal Saorview aerial too.

The 27" LG would have been too big for our room.

Thanks for your help again.

V

• Advertisement
  • Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your recommendations.

In the end I picked up the Samsung 22H5610 locally when it was on offer and I couldn't recommend it highly enough. I have it configured with BBC iPlayer, ITV Player, All 4, Netflix and Youtube and it is working well with an internal Saorview aerial too.

The 27" LG would have been too big for our room.

Thanks for your help again.

V
    No probs, anything else you need just drop us a post/pm

Cheers

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.