Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outlook 2010 - Editing existing email template...?

Options
  • 22-09-2015 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭

I have been using an email template for the past few years in Outlook 2010.

When I click on New E-mail, an new email opens with just my name, mobile number and web URL at the bottom - the only three items in the template.

What I want to do is simply to change the font of the template.

I've tried the following...

Select all and change the font, and then choose File/Save and give it a name. I then choose Outlook Template from the dropdown menu - for file type. I then close the New E-mail without saving it.

Now, back in the Home tab I choose, New Items/More Items/Choose From/User Templates in File System (from the dropdown menu).

My newly created template is there. But, when I open it, it opens with my new font presets AND the old font presets immediately below. The same information is repeated in two fonts.

Help! :confused:

Thanks.

D.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,406 ✭✭✭Dinarius

Sorted!

All I had to do was go File/Options/Mail/Stationery and Fonts/Email Signature

That's where I had set up the original sign-off, not as a template. That's why it kept reappearing.

Sorted now.

This may be of some use to someone!

D.

Advertisement