Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most Underappreciated Wrestling Themes?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭Cheese Wagstaff

Seth Rollins' theme is ace. A lot of people don't seem to like it though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Adored Deuce and Domino theme, a midcard team from back in the day, not the most talented duo, but twas a fun little gimmick.

An oldie but a fav,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭Blue_Dabadee

• Registered Users Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭shineon23

Agree with previous poster-Goldust's theme still great after 20 years with subtle changes over time.

Heard this mentioned on Jericho's podcast; The Natural Dustin Rhodes WCW. Enjoy it a bit too much now.

The one Billy Gunn;

McMahons

AJ Lee;

Orton:

Evolution:

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭bobby_says_hi

Darn, someone already beat me to "The One" Billy Gunn theme. That was the most played track on my iPod for years

Gail Kim's 1st theme

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

for years I thought it was sung by Randy Newman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭HeathenWolf

for years I thought it was sung by Randy Newman.

That's what I thought too. I loved that theme.

shineon23 wrote: »
    Orton:

Funny how the theme sounds so 'immature' by Randy Orton's standards today, like you look at who he is now and find it hard to believe he used this. It just shows how far he has progressed. He is essentially a legend in his own right nowadays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I always preferred Burn In My Light as Randy Orton's theme music. It got me way more pumped up for his match than Voices does. Having said that, that song is good in it's own right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

Punk's Killswitch Engage one was great, really stuck out and was just such an onslaught. With the added bonus of it reaching a point of transcendence in his truly awesome entrance at MITB 11.
    I was very disappointed that he dropped it for cult of personality (which, despite being a better song and more lyrically appropriate, just hasn't the right elements to be a good entrance theme).

I was very disappointed that he dropped it for cult of personality (which, despite being a better song and more lyrically appropriate, just hasn't the right elements to be a good entrance theme).

Absolutely. The only reason they really ever used it was because it was synonymous with Punk since his indies days and his attitude ever since the infamous 'pipebomb' incident was a mirror of his days with ROH.

I recently listened back to the part of his interview on Colt Cabana's podcast where he talked about what happened in the office with Vince and HHH on the day he walked from the WWE. Damn, that was brutal.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Have a real soft spot for Corey Graves' theme from NXT.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

So many of the above themes are hardly under appreciated ..... But Robbie Conways theme..... who ever saddled him with that theme had it out for him

Advertisement