Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well done to Castlebar Live

Options
  • 22-09-2015 3:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭

A big well done to all who organised Castlebar Lives last weekend. It was great to see the town packed.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

i didnt realise it was on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭6541

irishgeo wrote: »
    i didnt realise it was on.

Some pictures on http://www.castlebar.ie/Music_Box/Photos-from-Castlebar-Live.shtml A lot of good stuff on social media sites. A lot more is planned.

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭Lukekul

Yes it was good craic, thankfully the weather held mostly

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

Saying the town was packed would be an complete overstatement, there was hardly a crowd to begin with, but thankfully more people turned up as it went on, it needed to be advertised better, but well done to all involved and it is a step in the right direction that will hopefully be capitalised on.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,349 ✭✭✭naughto

This is the 1st iam hearing if it.there was some band playing that I could hear from the house and a lot if my neighbours where complaining that it was to loud.
    It didn't bother me as I'd sleep through even if a bomb went off.

• Advertisement
Advertisement