Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage/self build mortgage or renovation loan

Options
  • 22-09-2015 3:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi there, we have been left a house by a relative.  It is not habitable as it stands and would need renovation work.  The home renovation loans seem rather high in interest and as we are not  buying the house then we would not be applying for a mortgage.  What loan would be best for us??  The renovation costs could cost up to 100,000 euro.  Any help appreciated        

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Brenni wrote: »
    Hi there, we have been left a house by a relative.  It is not habitable as it stands and would need renovation work.  The home renovation loans seem rather high in interest and as we are not  buying the house then we would not be applying for a mortgage.  What loan would be best for us??  The renovation costs could cost up to 100,000 euro.  Any help appreciated        
    Hi Brenni,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

If you like you can send a private message with your name and phone number so I can arrange for a qualified adviser to call you directly. They will be happy to go through the options available specific to your circumstances and discuss these further with you.

Please click on the link in my signature below to send a Private Message and include your name and contact number in your message.

You can also call 0818 200 339 to speak directly to an adviser from 8am-8pm Monday to Friday and from 10am - 2pm Saturday.

Let me know if you need help with anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement