Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP PLEASE!! Moving to Blanchardstown

Options
  • 22-09-2015 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi All,
    Without wanting to start a war, I'm moving to Blanch shortly and I was wondering what the area around St Bridgets park is like?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,806 ✭✭✭thomasj

snipersham wrote: »
    Hi All,
    Without wanting to start a war, I'm moving to Blanch shortly and I was wondering what the area around St Bridgets park is like?

Thanks in advance.

Its a nice quiet area, rarely any trouble if any.

Good location, 24 hour tesco near you and you're beside village with pubs shops and restaurants etc

You have the 38 and 39 buses to the city and you are not far from castleknock train station to take the train to the city under 30 minutes.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I know a couple who are currently in the process of moving there and I seriously doubt they would have even looked at it if it wasn't a safe location. And as thomasj said, it's very handy for lots of amenities.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭AlanG

Its a nice area with lots of amenities around.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,003 ✭✭✭handlemaster

snipersham wrote: »
    Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

did you get sorted ? The rental prices are gone up alot around Dublin 15

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Shemale

Bought in that area last year, I am from Blanch and knew it well before I bought. Not one problem since.

• Advertisement
Advertisement