Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

parts, accessories & repair, online,Bricks&Mortar?

Options
  • 22-09-2015 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭

Im looking for some parts,
    I have an airsoft pistol, I hadn't used it in a while,
    I put in a CO2 cylinder and it drained pressure down, I tried another and can hear a consistent hiss, so it is leaking.

Upon dismantling the magazine, I found at the top of the magazine internally a flat plastic seal around the part which pierces the co2 cylinder, I thought it best to replace this, maybe with a different material type, as it doesnt seem like a brilliant material to seal with, although I think the problem is with the o-ring below anyway.

I removed the valve that allows pressure out of the co2 cyclinder and upon removing that could see two o-rings, the one further into the interior was split.

Where's the best place to get parts, the make is M9 Berretta, licensed to western arms,

and co2 cylinders? online or bricks and mortar? Im not hugely rushed, but getting posted and not driving out to somewhere to collect would be preferable.

Advertisement