Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant log in to eduroam???

Options
  • 22-09-2015 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

so ive been using ucd wireless since i got here and all of a sudden it stopped working. i tried to log into eduroam on my phone with my student number and my ucd connect email but nothing is working. i use eduroam on my laptop and it works fine. can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Doctorhopeful

Yeah, today and yesterday I've been having issues with the ucd wireless. I don't automatically log into them and I only have 'limited access' (f*ck all) until i repair the network and it connects no problem then. it's so annoying!! and also, I can't log into eduroam on my laptop either, it says it requires a log in and password :confused::confused::confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Andru93

Yeah, today and yesterday I've been having issues with the ucd wireless. I don't automatically log into them and I only have 'limited access' (f*ck all) until i repair the network and it connects no problem then. it's so annoying!! and also, I can't log into eduroam on my laptop either, it says it requires a log in and password confused.pngconfused.pngconfused.png

Look up the UCD guide to setting up eduroam. Basically you've have to install a certificate on your computer. This means the log-in is your ucd student number and password.
    More info here ...
    radepoju wrote: »
    so ive been using ucd wireless since i got here and all of a sudden it stopped working. i tried to log into eduroam on my phone with my student number and my ucd connect email but nothing is working. i use eduroam on my laptop and it works fine. can anyone help?

Unfortunately IT don't do a great job when it comes to mobile. Again instructions can be found above. It only really works for iPhones and Some Androids though.
    So if your like myself Windowsphone your a bit screwed! :(

Advertisement