Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Farming.

Options
  • 22-09-2015 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭

Is it correct that I go to adverts when I click on Farming?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Yes, if your clicking on it under the adverts header. You should be clicking topics>Society&culture>farming&forestry.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

ken wrote: »
    Yes, if your clicking on it under the adverts header. You should be clicking topics>Society&culture>farming&forestry.

Seldom use the full site,just clicked on touch and got Adverts.
    If it's all present and correct no harm done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

If its the touch site you might want to ask to get this thread moved to site development.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

If you're using the A-Z list on the touch site, Farming is for the Adverts category and Farming & Forestry is the Boards forum. I didn't realise that Adverts was included on the list.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I don't think Adverts categories are supposed to be in that list, let me check it with the guys.

Thanks for spotting it kneemos.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,433 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Getting the same thing with Pets.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Yes, it looks like all Adverts categories have been integrated into the forum list there unfortunately...I've notified the tech team, they'll look into it asap :)

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Thompst1111

Lambing season drawing near just wondering any farmers out there in need of some pear control will take care of foxes and rabbits. I will be lamping them I have my own insurance just contact me and let me know. I am willing to travel anywhere in Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Say what now?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,892 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Say what now?

Probably needs pointing in this direction: ---> Farming & Forestry ;)

:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Nody

Tom Dunne wrote: »
    Say what now?
    Lamping is a way of hunting small critters at night using lamps on the fields which is done to keep their numbers under control. Only know because it came up once or twice in Animals & Pet issues when things went wrong :P

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭Thompst1111

Foxed it lambing was the word

• Registered Users Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

I'm still none the wiser.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement