Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fate/D&D RPG Starting Soon In Dublin

Options
  • 22-09-2015 6:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

Adventurers Wanted:

I'll be GMing Fate on Wednesday 30th September in Hughes', a pulp swords & sorcery adventure set on the sword coast of the Forgotten Realms.

Fate is very character-driven so, if you're interested, please p.m. me your character concept or message me via Google hangouts (we're on the Dublin Role Players Trad community, just do a search for us on G+, there are probably links listed on this forum aswell), just a couple of lines and try to include one negative aspect, a 'trouble' that complicates your PC's life. If you're in need of inspiration just go to the drop-down menu under the Dungeon Master's guide in the fateoftheforgottenrealms blog (it's on wordpress.com, they won't let new users post links so that's fateofthe... .wordpress.com). You'll find it. Or just go to the G+ community, link is there.

May the gods grant ye favour!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Green_Tae

I won't be starting up the game untill I get the full compliment of players so it may not be happening this Wednesday 30th but the plan is none the less to get a third game going in Hughes' with the rest of the Dublin Roleplayers G+ community.

We're using a hacked version of Fate with some rules inspired by old school D&D. Even if you're not familiar with pen & paper RPGs, Fate is very accomodating to new players. The Core rules are available free to view online at the Fate-SRD but it's not even necessary to be familiar with them, it's very 'pick-up-and-play'.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 HymHotep

Hey, I'm interested, I never played any RPG games so it would be my first time.

Let me know if this happens :)

Advertisement