Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Canon 10-18mm - Anyone shooting with it

• 22-09-2015 8:23pm

Howdy folks,

Just wondering if anyone's been blasting away with a 10-18 Canon? As far as I know (could well be wrong) it's a fairly recent release?

I have a sigma 10-20, but I need an extra wide-angle for a chap that works with me occasionally. He'd only be working with me once a month or so, so the price-point of the 10-18 has me extremely keen (€300 I think in-store, probably cheaper online).

Just wondering if anyone here has it?

I know I could read reviews online, but I'd like to hear some proper opinions from a boardsie if anyone here has used one at all?

Is it up to the job of daylight landscapes fairly sharpish? (it'd be at f/8 for the majority of it's life).

Cheers :)

Advertisement