Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem getting phone line and pole installed

Options
  • 22-09-2015 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hello,

I placed an order with Eircom for a brand new line install on the 21st of August and subsequently received a confirmation email on the 26th of August and a letter in the post on the 1st of September. An engineer from Eircom and another engineer for KN came out on the 10th of September The Eircom engineer told me I would need to get a pole installed in the bottom of the garden which is fine by me and he said he would get it ordered however I have heard nothing from Eircom since about this. The KN engineer that came out on the same 10th of September could not install eFibre as no line was in place. The Eircom engineer also told me to run a duct down to the bottom of the garden as there was none installed with the house, this is now done but I need Eircom to come back and finish their part of the install. Can I get an update on this?

Thanks,
    William 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

stuck2007 wrote: »
    Hello,

I placed an order with Eircom for a brand new line install on the 21st of August and subsequently received a confirmation email on the 26th of August and a letter in the post on the 1st of September. An engineer from Eircom and another engineer for KN came out on the 10th of September The Eircom engineer told me I would need to get a pole installed in the bottom of the garden which is fine by me and he said he would get it ordered however I have heard nothing from Eircom since about this. The KN engineer that came out on the same 10th of September could not install eFibre as no line was in place. The Eircom engineer also told me to run a duct down to the bottom of the garden as there was none installed with the house, this is now done but I need Eircom to come back and finish their part of the install. Can I get an update on this?

Thanks,
    William 
    Hi William,

I'm sorry to hear of the long delays you are experiencing. 

Would you like to PM me your details and I'll check this for you.

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement