Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Honda 2417 hydrostatic

Options
  • 22-09-2015 8:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭

Hey everyone..I've just purchased a good second hand Honda ride on.. Now the problem is I was planning using a hiace to pick it up but with the door opening upwards it can't be driven in so I was planning to push it in.
    Now after some research I find that you can't push a hydro mower with out disconnecting something underneath! Does anyone know what to do please?
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Hey everyone..I've just purchased a good second hand Honda ride on.. Now the problem is I was planning using a hiace to pick it up but with the door opening upwards it can't be driven in so I was planning to push it in.
    Now after some research I find that you can't push a hydro mower with out disconnecting something underneath! Does anyone know what to do please?
    Thanks in advance
    Look for a sticker with two wheels on it one with them together and another with them apart and a small lever.
    The position for apart is the one you need to move the lever to.
    Its usually near the transmission or the back of the mower under the catcher.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭chiefwiggum

CJhaughey wrote: »
    Look for a sticker with two wheels on it one with them together and another with them apart and a small lever.
    The position for apart is the one you need to move the lever to.
    Its usually near the transmission or the back of the mower under the catcher.

Many thanks friend..very helpful

Advertisement