Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Home Cable Management

• 22-09-2015 10:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭

Does anyone know of any place selling cable management ( cable trunking , boxes ect, ect, i know the likes of woodies and b&Q sell them but their ranges are very limited and expensive, looking to tidy up the areas around the tv and such

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

http://cefltd.ie/ out in Eastway on the Ballysimon Road.

I got a bit of trunking out there myself and it was less than half the price of B&Q and the likes.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,998 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

+1 for CEF, very good quality stuff at great prices, I would recommend doing up diagrams of what you wan to do with all your cables and measure everything twice, then add a bit more for cut offs, you'd be amazed the amount of stuff you'll waste by cut offs.

Trade electrical or any wholesalers can help you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,504 ✭✭✭sioda

Get all my leccy stuff from the electrical factors on broad Street next to siopa rothar great lads good knowledge and pricing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭lockman

There are several locally-owned electrical wholesalers who should be able to sort you out. Off the top of my head, the following local businesses are in the city centre:

-HMG Electrical (John's Street, next to Siopa Rothar);
    -Trade Electrical (Lower Gerald Griffin street);
    -ShannonWholesale (Roches street);
    -Estuary wholesale (also Roches Street).

Competition keeps them honest price-wise. They are all, generally speaking, helpful and obliging.

• Advertisement
Advertisement