Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Getting over someone

• 22-09-2015 10:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all

Just a background -was going out with a friends friend for 8 months abd he ended it very abruptly. When I say I fell I fell hard and I thought the feeling was mutual- all the signs were pointing that way. I've had way longer relationships (we're both 31) but this got me so bad

He dumped me over text saying he had feelings for his ex, who has since dumped him again, the first initial weeks were horrendous, waking up with that pain that lasted all day. I decided to start exercising again, focusing on myself and I came to the realisation that he just wasn't right for me. Today when I was in town I bumped into him, we ended up going for coffee he was saying how happy I lookedand I thanked him for ending it cos I never realised that I wanted something so different than him and beingvwith him would hold me back. He was hinting at a reconciliation but I said no as not only have imet someone great about 6 weeks ago but sometimes things just aren't meant to be.

I hope this helps someone out. x

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,230 ✭✭✭Merkin

Thanks a million for sharing your story, must have felt great to realise you're truly over this person. Unfortunately we don't really permit stories in PI so while we appreciate the sentiment, I'll have to close as per charter rules.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement