Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Personalised birthstone necklace for mothers

Options
  • 22-09-2015 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a retailer for personalised jewellery? I've looked online but they seem to be mainly American and I'd prefer to find somewhere closer to home if possible. Ideally I'm looking for a necklace with a nice design that I can personalise with four names and four birthstones.

The nicest one I've seen has been this one from MyNameNecklace but it's an American site so I worry I'd be waiting ages to get the item and then if anything went wrong sending it back would take ages although they might not take a personalised item back anyway.

I have seen a similar necklace on Littlewoods but the stones are random and you don't choose them so, not birthstones (unless you get extremely lucky!) and Argos have a similar one too but I don't know if you can choose the stones there either.

So have any Boardsies bought one of these types of necklaces and can recommend somewhere to get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Try Etsy. Do a search and then you can filter the shop location by Ireland. I just searched 'family tree necklace' and 'personalised necklace name birthstone' and got totally different results each time so it's worth playing around with the search.

notonthehighstreet.com is also great for personalised gifts and is closer to home than America.

I haven't bought jewellery from either but on Etsy you can read reviews. Not sure about Not On The High Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

Brilliant! Never thought of Etsy. They have a lovely selection.

Thank you so much :)

Advertisement