Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

neighbours from hell

Options
  • 22-09-2015 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi myself and my partner have been harrast by our neighbour and there family. It has been going on now for nearly 3 years.

We are all renting in the estate we are in through the council!

Ever since we moved in we got on with them but 6 months in the wife turned on us! Apparently she made up lies and rummors about us to make her self look good. The things they would be doing is starting over at our house all the time, watching us in our house from outside our place, every time we would go out in the car theyd alway run out to intimate us, also they had been stalking me on a social media site.
    It has gotten worse this year that there is other stuff I can't say just in case theyd know it's me but I have gotten so down and depressed Iv had enough of life right now and am starting to turn to drink.

I'm really here just to get your advice in what I could do in this situation!

Many thanks. Milly

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

Collect any and all evidence of harrasment and present it to the guards / council.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 milly22

Iv done that already but got nowhere! Thanks for writing back! !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 394 ✭✭jeni

Maybe install cctv or maybe get a gopro and hide it in a window, you have to try catch them in the act, its a horrible place to be in, its probably jealousy grrrr

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi milly22. As you're new to Boards there are a couple of things you probably should be aware of. You've posted this query in a number of other forums, however this is not permitted and your other posts have been deleted. Please stick to one forum per topic. The other thing is that you resurrected a number of old threads and posted in them. Again this is generally not the done thing as it's highly unlikely that someone who started a thread in 2012 will come back to reply to you. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 milly22

Thanks for you reply. Yeah will have to do something. Has this happend to your self at all?
    jeni wrote: »
    Maybe install cctv or maybe get a gopro and hide it in a window, you have to try catch them in the act, its a horrible place to be in, its probably jealousy grrrr

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Sirtoyou

Having been through a similar situation and going through all the channels and processes, my advice to you is to move asap. It's the only way to get your life back unfortunately. Look for a transfer or go private renting. Just get away for your own sanity. Surveillance and gathering evidence and all that goes with it just becomes a further intrusion on your day-to-day life and an obsession you can save yourself from.

Advertisement