Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wednesday 23rd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Basem 15:45 Goodwood @5/4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Thedukester00

For the benefit of user REALDANBREEN.

My 2 Picks:

4.20 Notarised - He has won three times this season including the Old Newton Cup at Haydock in July. He's had excuses over 1m6f since then and I'm convinced this shorter trip is his best distance. Plenty of today's rivals also like to be held up so there's every chance he'll get his own way out in front.

2.00 Inn The Bull where soft ground will play a major part in outcomes today. is a 15/2 with PP as I type, having been beaten by more than 10 lengths on his Brighton debut, but those odds look generous in what is not a strong contest.

He was slowly away at Brighton but finished well and should be significantly straighter here. The slower ground will give him time to get into the argument and sons of Lope De Vega can reasonably be expected to cope well with soft

Hope that's plenty depth analysis there REAL!

GOOD LUCK!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,187 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

My 2 Picks:

4.20 Notarised - He has won three times this season including the Old Newton Cup at Haydock in July. He's had excuses over 1m6f since then and I'm convinced this shorter trip is his best distance. Plenty of today's rivals also like to be held up so there's every chance he'll get his own way out in front.

2.00 Inn The Bull where soft ground will play a major part in outcomes today. is a 15/2 with PP as I type, having been beaten by more than 10 lengths on his Brighton debut, but those odds look generous in what is not a strong contest.

He was slowly away at Brighton but finished well and should be significantly straighter here. The slower ground will give him time to get into the argument and sons of Lope De Vega can reasonably be expected to cope well with soft

GOOD LUCK!!!

Perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 8,712 ✭✭✭shmeee

Ohh Lala first in Naas. 9/2 best about now.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,625 ✭✭✭✭Johner

2.00 Inn The Bull where soft ground will play a major part in outcomes today. is a 15/2 with PP as I type, having been beaten by more than 10 lengths on his Brighton debut, but those odds look generous in what is not a strong contest.!

Well done good pick, Alan King's horses are flying at the moment, worth keeping an eye on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 36,054 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

Midlight 50-1 5.35
    2nd over c&d 3 back. Very competitive race and maybe over looked.
    I think it can run well here
    1pts ew at 50-1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭superfurry1

My 2 Picks:

GOOD LUCK!!!

Inn the bull Was 16-1 last night sick i didnt get on had first mohican instead jesus hating second place today.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,328 ✭✭✭CH3OH

One to take out of today's racing was Weld's horse Waitaki

It finished second beaten 1 3/4 lengths to stable companion Kalisma.
    I thought it could have been a lot closer if the jockey had tried a bit harder, but is was an eye catching run.

"Dwelt, soon towards rear in 13th, switched right to outer from under 3f out, edged left and headway to chase winner 1f out, no impression and kept on under hands and heels final furlong"

Advertisement