Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help with refund after contract termination

Options
  • 23-09-2015 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just wondering if I could get some help with a refund on my old eMobile account? I left eMobile last March or April and I'm still getting bills with the owed amount. I'd just like to try sort this out if possible. Cheers!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

dorgasm wrote: »
    Hi guys, just wondering if I could get some help with a refund on my old eMobile account? I left eMobile last March or April and I'm still getting bills with the owed amount. I'd just like to try sort this out if possible. Cheers!
    Hi dorgams
    yes we should be able to help here. Can you PM me your account details?
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Cheers Tony, PM sent.

I've been patient with this and have gotten no update since giving my details. Any chance someone can update me?

26 days and I've only received 1 PM despite PMing several times. Can I please get an answer on this issue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

26 days and I've only received 1 PM despite PMing several times. Can I please get an answer on this issue?
    Very sorry for these delays UnknownSpecies

Tony has not been available lately but I'll be more than happy to help if you could please PM me your AC details.

Al

• Advertisement

Thanks Alan, PM sent.

Still waiting on a message back after PM.....

Apologies, I will definitely have an update for you this afternoon UnknownSpecies

Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 335 ✭✭GrayFox208

And wait you shall.

Thanks for taking my call UnknownSpecies

Al

• Advertisement
  • Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Grayfox208 unless you have something useful to contribute, please don't. 

Should be sorted now, cheers Al.

Should be sorted now, cheers Al.
    Cheers UnknownSpecies

AL

Hi again guys... This issue still hasn't been resolved.

I was told on 23/10 that I'd get the refund in up to 4 working days but this hasn't happened.

I have received another bill with the value owed to me despite not having a plan with Eir since April.

Please could I get this issue sorted as I do not want to keep receiving bills and I'd like to get the money owed to me.

Hi again guys... This issue still hasn't been resolved.

I was told on 23/10 that I'd get the refund in up to 4 working days but this hasn't happened.

I have received another bill with the value owed to me despite not having a plan with Eir since April.

Please could I get this issue sorted as I do not want to keep receiving bills and I'd like to get the money owed to me.
    Thanks for taking my call UnknownSpecies

I'll be back to you this afternoon

Al

Hey guys,

Sent a PM but got no reply. Any update on this?

Hey guys,

Apologies for these delays UnknownSpecies

I will investigate this again and get back to you asap

Al

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Apologies for these delays UnknownSpecies

I will investigate this again and get back to you asap

Al
    Any chance this could be sorted for Christmas. Would like to have this money for then...

Bump.

Could I just get the number to the relevant department and I will sort this out myself...

Bump.

Could I just get the number to the relevant department and I will sort this out myself...
    Hi UnknownSpecies

I'm very sorry for the delays here - I had been off for a while but that's something that should not affect you.

I had been previously advised that the credit would be sent out to you by cheque however upon checking again this is not the case as a call is specifically required to accounts on 1800690000 - I have also been advised that if you (or a member of your family have a pay as you go account with eir mobile they can refund it to that number as credit.

I'm Genuinely sorry about all this

Al

• Advertisement

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Bump.

Hi UnknownSpecies

I'm very sorry for the delays here - I had been off for a while but that's something that should not affect you.

I had been previously advised that the credit would be sent out to you by cheque however upon checking again this is not the case as a call is specifically required to accounts on 1800690000 - I have also been advised that if you (or a member of your family have a pay as you go account with eir mobile they can refund it to that number as credit.

I'm Genuinely sorry about all this

Al
    No problem Alan, I understand it's not your fault. I had been in contact with accounts previously and was told the money would be transferred to my bank account, but it never was. I'll get in touch with them again and hopefully this will be resolved.

Thanks.

Thanks for your understanding UnknownSpecies - really appreciated.

Al

Just an update on this for anyone who may be in a similar situation.

I have STILL NOT been refunded. I have called almost weekly and been promised the same absolute guff that it would be in my account in 4 working days. Simply hasn't happened. I have asked to be put in contact with managers and they too have spun me the same line and I still haven't been refunded. On top of the money owed for refunds, I have been racking up a bill just from calls alone. I have spent over €15 on calls as they are not free and I still haven't managed to get the money I am owed.

I've been incredibly patient, and I mean incredibly patient but I'm still being messed around. I know there's nothing you eir guys on boards can do but I need to let people know what an absolute jokeshop eir have been dealing when dealing with this.

Money in my account now. Issue resolved finally.

Money in my account now. Issue resolved finally.
    Thank you for updating the thread UnknownSpecies

Again, I'm genuinely sorry this took so long

Al

Advertisement