Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upgrade to ios9

• 23-09-2015 12:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭

Howdy, did an upgrade on my iphone and ipad to ios9 and now itunes is telling me it does not have the proper upgrade to see these items. But itunes tells me it is the latest version !! can anyone tell me wtf is going on? cheers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 63 ✭✭KittyMcM

Hi
    I seems to be having the same problem after upgrade to iOS 9.0.1
    When I connect my iphone 5 now I get a message that iphone cannot be used because it requires a newer version of itunes
    When I check itunes it tells me that the version of itunes 12.1.2 is the current version, but I think it should be 12.1.3

In Manage Devices in my itunes account I no longer see my iphone as a device.

Is my best or only option to uninstall and then reinstall Itunes on my lap top?

All help would be appreciated

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 263 ✭✭Foleyart

Hi Kitty
    I think my problem is my computer does not have the processing power for the latest version of itunes and therefore I am snookered ! This probably does not help you but it may be something similar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 193 ✭✭[Steve]

Hey guys,

You may be experiencing an issue where iTunes reports that it is up-to-date, but 12.3 is the latest version of iTunes for both Windows and Mac.

Go here: http://www.apple.com/itunes/download/

You can install over exisiting or uninstall existing version and install the latest. Also check if your PC/Mac needs any system updates. It should work just fine then. :)

If you're still having issues, I'd recommend checking the Apple website for help or calling Applecare @ 1800 80 40 62

Advertisement