Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridiculous waiting times and menus

Options
  • 23-09-2015 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

I'm only new to emobile/Eir and on an eir business plan (the €20 p/m sim only plan which has now been jumped up in price since Eir rebranding - but thankfully it's still €20 for me). Anyway, I'm currently on hold to query a bill, I rang the support number and was given a menu and listened carefully and
    definitely chose mobile but after a 15 minute wait, I get through to somebody who asks is it for landline or mobile, I say mobile and they say I've come through to landline and they put me on hold again to get to mobile. This is the second time it's happened to me and I know for sure I pressed the right options, the first time I wasn't so sure. I'm on hold now 25 minutes waiting to get through.

When I was with Vodafone business before, the business calls were pretty much always answered straight away, so maybe 20 seconds from pressing dial to speaking to someone.

Can you please check your menu system as I think there's something wrong with it.

Also, is there any news on any roaming data add ons? the 250mb isn't enough and my latest bill has over €200 in data roaming charges for about 2 weeks out of the country.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

cormie wrote: »
    I'm only new to emobile/Eir and on an eir business plan (the €20 p/m sim only plan which has now been jumped up in price since Eir rebranding - but thankfully it's still €20 for me). Anyway, I'm currently on hold to query a bill, I rang the support number and was given a menu and listened carefully and
    definitely chose mobile but after a 15 minute wait, I get through to somebody who asks is it for landline or mobile, I say mobile and they say I've come through to landline and they put me on hold again to get to mobile. This is the second time it's happened to me and I know for sure I pressed the right options, the first time I wasn't so sure. I'm on hold now 25 minutes waiting to get through.

When I was with Vodafone business before, the business calls were pretty much always answered straight away, so maybe 20 seconds from pressing dial to speaking to someone.

Can you please check your menu system as I think there's something wrong with it.

Also, is there any news on any roaming data add ons? the 250mb isn't enough and my latest bill has over €200 in data roaming charges for about 2 weeks out of the country.
    Hi cormie
    thanks for this feedback and our apologies that you had this experience with us. We have asked that this be checked. If this issue has not been addressed can you PM us your details here and we can help?
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

eir: Tony wrote: »
    cormie wrote: »

Hi cormie
    thanks for this feedback and our apologies that you had this experience with us. We have asked that this be checked. If this issue has not been addressed can you PM us your details here and we can help?
    Tony
    Thanks for the reply. I got through eventually and had my query addressed.

Do you know is there any plans to have any more data roaming add ons introduced?

Advertisement