Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Eircom mug

Options
  • 23-09-2015 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,387 ✭✭✭

This is going to sound really silly. But my father has a mug at home that he uses for his tea and coffee, it's "his" cup and he's had it as long as I can remember! I'm not sure how he got it, maybe from the telecom eireann changeover. It's white outside, orange inside and eircom logo on outside. There isn't any chance that there would be a mug floating about with the new logo on it?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    This is going to sound really silly. But my father has a mug at home that he uses for his tea and coffee, it's "his" cup and he's had it as long as I can remember! I'm not sure how he got it, maybe from the telecom eireann changeover. It's white outside, orange inside and eircom logo on outside. There isn't any chance that there would be a mug floating about with the new logo on it?!
    There's places that would make one up...  a quick Google gives:

http://www.vistaprint.ie/personalised-mugs.aspx?couponAutoload=1&expiredCouponCode=BUSINESS&GP=9%2f23%2f2015+2%3a18%3a04+PM&GPS=3618820189&GNF=0

http://www.printedmugs.ie/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Haven't seen any around here yet Sunny Dayz, I'll keep you in mind though if I do.
    Tony

Advertisement