Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest unlimited SIM ONLY plan

Options
  • 23-09-2015 4:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 508 ✭✭✭

On the lookout for the cheapest bill pay SIM ONLY unlimited plan with unlimited calls, texts and a decent data allowance? Tesco mobile is the closest i can find at €30 per month. Just wondering is there any other plan out there that I could get for cheaper than €30 per month?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

dobbs2210 wrote: »
    Just wondering is there any other plan out there that I could get for cheaper than €30 per month?

Check out Tesco PAYG, 15 euro top up per month for all calls, use webtext for 200 free ireland texts and then use 10 euro of the 15 euro top up to buy 5GB data add on (leaving 5 euro balance). Might not be enough data, depends on your usage but if you needed more than 5GB then top up by another 5 euro and buy another 5GB.

Advertisement