Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greenpark, Clondalkin

Options
  • 23-09-2015 4:44pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 41

Would anyone know what this area is like these days, in particular St Johns Drive ?

I grew up in the village years ago and at the time parts of Greenpark would have had their problems.

Interested to know if its the same before considering moving back !

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Fagashlil

My in-laws live there, have done for 30odd years, no problems at all

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

I live in St Johns, nice quiet area, I've noticed a few houses on the Drive gone sale agreed recently , The seem to be selling quick enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 J8190

messrs wrote: »
    I live in St Johns, nice quiet area, I've noticed a few houses on the Drive gone sale agreed recently , The seem to be selling quick enough.

Hi, what can you tell me about the st johns green area in clondalkin?

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭n!ghtmancometh

Johns Green is a very quiet area of Greenpark, close to the park. 69 bus passes very close by and it's not a far walk to the local shops or primary school. You would have no bother there at all.

Greenpark itself used to be rough in the 90's, but never any hassle anymore, and there hasn't been for years. Johns Green was never rough to begin with, only the areas close to the shops were.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

J8190 wrote: »
    Hi, what can you tell me about the st johns green area in clondalkin?

Nice quiet area and right beside the park - as previous poster said good area and lots close by, 69 bus goes through the estate and you are only 5 mins or less from the 13 bus route on the fonthill road

• Advertisement
Advertisement