Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

physics practicals for leaving certificate

• 23-09-2015 6:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone know anywhere in Dublin where you can do the physics practicals for leaving certificate

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 390 ✭✭A97

I'm pretty sure that the Institute of Education offer LC Science practicals at some point in the year. It's not in Dublin but NUI Maynooth do the same for Physics and Chemistry. I went to a Physics one with my class and personally, I didn't find it too useful as they have to rush through the experiments, and other people are using the apparatus, so it's difficult to get set back up. They give you notes on the experiments though and you can collect results, and then do the graphs and/or calculations later.:) Definitely try to go to one of them if you're doing Physics outside of school and you need lab reports though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 remaker

thank you I will inquire about NUI maynooth. The institute of education don't do physics practical anymore.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,273 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I know a city centre school was considering running them this year, but I'm not sure they finalised anything. I will check and let you know.

Advertisement