Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad App bug

Options
  • 23-09-2015 6:49pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭

Not sure if a fix is in the work.. but for a good while the keyboard has been blocking the Login credentials on the iPad App.. it is only a minor inconvenience but it is getting a bit annoying. 

Though I would report it

119pf1w.png

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Not sure if a fix is in the work.. but for a good while the keyboard has been blocking the Login credentials on the iPad App.. it is only a minor inconvenience but it is getting a bit annoying. 

Though I would report it

119pf1w.png
    Hi Poppy Sparse Calf,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards.

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty logging into our iPad App. 

Can we ask what iOS version you're using on your iPad at the moment and we'll forward this to our Support Team? 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭evlgmaojr27ypu

Though I would report it

119pf1w.png
    Hi Poppy Sparse Calf,

Can we ask what iOS version you're using on your iPad at the moment and we'll forward this to our Support Team? 

Thanks,

Sharon
    It is the latest version iOS 9.0.1

BTW the app still works and I am able to log-in fine.. it is just the keyboard is hiding the Username and Password field.. it just gets annoying when try to type in the password as you have to minimise the keyboard to see what digit of the PIN it is asking for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

Though I would report it

119pf1w.png
    Hi Poppy Sparse Calf,

Thanks,

Sharon
    It is the latest version iOS 9.0.1

BTW the app still works and I am able to log-in fine.. it is just the keyboard is hiding the Username and Password field.. it just gets annoying when try to type in the password as you have to minimise the keyboard to see what digit of the PIN it is asking for
    Hi Poppy Sparse Calf,

Thank you for contacting us on Boards.

We are currently investigating this at the moment and hope to have an update shortly which we will post here on Boards.

Have a good weekend and if there is anything else we can help you with please don’t hesitate in contacting us again.

Helen 

Advertisement