Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin: Looking for Frontman, Bass Player and Drummer who are as **** as me

• 23-09-2015 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭

After years of listening to music in finally decided to pick up a guitar for the first time about a year ago, aged 16. Since I've only been playing for a year I would assume I'm quite ****, but I've never really played infront of anyone so I don't really know. Bottom line is I would like to play in a band with lads who are equally as **** as me with they're instruments. Maybe we can all get better together, rather than me pissing off experienced band mates because I'm ****. Music I would like to play:
    Oasis, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Stone Roses, The Jam, The Who, The Smiths and a few others. Maybe in a few years we will be making loads of money doing lots of drugs and riding whoever we want but for now would just like to have a bita Craic with lads the same age as me who like the same music. Oh and no ***** allowed!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mark_carroll97

Where abouts are you living? I've been playing drums, guitar and bass for a few but I wouldn't call myself an expert... I've also written a good few original songs if that makes any difference or maybe you're just looking for a cover band? I've been in one before and I had the time of my life playing a few gigs here and there. Also Oasis and the Beatles are definitely two of my favourite bands so it's hard to ignore that

Hoop Dogg wrote: »
    After years of listening to music in finally decided to pick up a guitar for the first time about a year ago, aged 16. Since I've only been playing for a year I would assume I'm quite ****, but I've never really played infront of anyone so I don't really know. Bottom line is I would like to play in a band with lads who are equally as **** as me with they're instruments. Maybe we can all get better together, rather than me pissing off experienced band mates because I'm ****. Music I would like to play:
    Oasis, The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, The Stone Roses, The Jam, The Who, The Smiths and a few others. Maybe in a few years we will be making loads of money doing lots of drugs and riding whoever we want but for now would just like to have a bita Craic with lads the same age as me who like the same music. Oh and no ***** allowed!!

Sending pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭secondattempt

liamlw wrote: »
    Sending pm

Love some of those bands and tge general idea if anyone older is looking to do similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 abradyeire

Best of luck buddy I started when I was 18 and am 27 this month still fairly **** on guitar but am decent at writing tunes. Onwards and upwards. Anything you stick to you become genius at! I love your ****ing optimism haha. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭Urban Outfit

Im dublin based drummer, 21 year old, well experienced. Have no drumset but im booking nice rehearsal room in dublin with drumsets, amps and stuff ready-to-play. Can play any style - from blues, through metal to reggae. If you still looking for a band and want to play proper music for serious - please ring me antime 0871048284 or text me on facebook (username: Bartek Surlas).

• Advertisement
Advertisement