Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bringing 6 week old for a walk?

Options
  • 23-09-2015 8:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 504 ✭✭✭

Would I be considered a bad father by people if I was to bring my 6 week old for a walk at this hour with plenty of warmth of course. He isn't well and the walk will put him at ease??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,178 ✭✭✭ondafly

of course not :) as long as the baby is warm you'll be fine. Did a few late night walks with the baby myself trying to make her go asleep !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

Go for it! As long as they are wrapped up snug with a hat

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

not at all.
    I had mine out from 1 day old and 3 of them were born in January:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Jerrica

Did you go for a walk in the end? I hope so. A bit of fresh air can do baby (and mum and/ or dad!) the world of good. Sure the Scandinavians swear by it!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Crikey I'd think you were an excellent dad if you were bringing the baby for a walk. Mine generally napped outside from day 1. "Fresh Air" being good for us was drilled into my brain by parents and grandparents.

• Advertisement
Advertisement