Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reducing Print Size

Options
  • 23-09-2015 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

I used to be able to print stuff at 67% and it fitted everything in that I wanted to be shown but it doesn't seem to work now, it just stays at 100% size. It downsizes in the main screen but it stays at 100% in the Print Preview Screen - it doesn't actually physically go down to what should display everything that I want to print in Print Preview. Anyone any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

What program?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭kissmequick

Chrome.

Tried it with Internet Explorer. Can do what I want it to do there with IE. Doesn't downsize it in Main Screen, but in Print Preview for % size, - I went to Custom, put in 47% (make sure to hit enter or it doesn't actually reduce to 47%,) and that brings up everything I want to print that way. Would prefer Chrome though but at least this works.

Advertisement