Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savings

Options
  • 23-09-2015 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

Hi, my wife was recently in SuperValu, and an Electric Ireland rep told her that, as an existing customer, we could make substantial savings on our account. She gave him her details, and mine, and he said he would call back within a few days. That was 6 weeks ago now.
    My query is that I have already signed up for online statements, and have always been using direct debit, yet my bills have remained the same. What else do I need to do to avail of savings?
    thanks
    B2dadizzle

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi B2dadizzle,

We're sorry to read that you have had difficulty signing up to a new price plan.

If you would like to see which price plans are available to you, and sign up for them, you can do so here.

We can also look into your account and advise which price plans would best suit you if you would like.

Could you provide us with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your account number
    • The first line of your address
    • Your contact number or date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (a sentence stating this is sufficient)
    We will then be able review which price plan fits your account.

We hope this helps.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement