Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drainage/sewage work affecting house water supply

Options
  • 23-09-2015 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,474 ✭✭✭

Brown water began to come out of my mum's taps at around 9:40pm tonight. She discovered the problem after boiling water from her kitchen. She had found the brown water after boiling her kettle and after running her kitchen taps for a few minutes and wasn't too happy with it.

My mum and I live in Castlebyrne Park in Newtownpark Avenue. There is drainage/sewage work going on there from last Monday by some engineers from DLRCC outside the ESB sub power station beside the rockies in Castlebyrne Park. That work I'd say is affecting our water supply for the night.

Is there anything I can do for clearing the brown water from our taps. How long will that drainage work will take to complete in Castlebyrne.

Any advice would be greatly needed. Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement