Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Six Nations tickets 2016!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

Ah bollocks... Cheers for the heads up though!

Still on sale via Munster Supporters club if you know anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Designated surfer

Riskymove wrote: »
    Still on sale via Munster Supporters club if you know anyone

Sadly not. Might know a couple of people in the Leinster supporters club though so could be worth a shouy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

If I hang out Aviva one of the match days is there a chance of tics? Trying to get 3 but only cat 3 and only 2 are together.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,247 ✭✭✭✭Losty Dublin

If I hang out Aviva one of the match days is there a chance of tics? Trying to get 3 but only cat 3 and only 2 are together.

You'll get something but you could be a while looking for what you want. Best bet is to head down Baggot Street/Pembroke Road/Jury's area and early; that's where the action is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,076 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Sadly not. Might know a couple of people in the Leinster supporters club though so could be worth a shouy

Leinster had a lottery in for their allocation. So they're long gone.

• Advertisement

Well my Wales tickets arrived today :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

some of the sob stories people are making up to get tickets to the games on various website fourms are laughable

'If you dont give me a ticket i will have to go shopping with herself for the day'

My son is getting his tonsils out today and because hes so brave i need 2 tickets to the Wales game, come on a sick boy is down on his luck and its dream for him to see ireland play'

Im travelling all the way from Austrailia for the game but need a ticket, im been working hard, saving money everyday for the game. please i need a ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

Where would be the best place to purchase tickets for the Italy game if I have no affiliation to any rugby club?

brady23 wrote: »
    Where would be the best place to purchase tickets for the Italy game if I have no affiliation to any rugby club?

Any spare tickets are sold on Ticketmaster.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 584 ✭✭✭brady23

Any spare tickets are sold on Ticketmaster.

Prices on Seatwave are crazy I assume they won't be available for a couple of weeks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

Sickened to missed out on club tickets, cant catch a game this year :mad:, wanted to get Scotland

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭funrunner95

There's an event entry gone up for the Wales match on ticketmaster so keep checking ya never know!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭cson

brady23 wrote: »
    Prices on Seatwave are crazy I assume they won't be available for a couple of weeks

Almost 300 tickets for sale on Seatwave is fairly disgraceful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭Taco Chips

cson wrote: »
    Almost 300 tickets for sale on Seatwave is fairly disgraceful.

Regulators really need to look into this Seatwave con that Ticketmaster are running. It's the same with concerts. Sold out within 2 minutes of general sale and then a huge glut appearing on their sister site for multiples of the price. How can this be allowed?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28 Miss_Lauren

its worth checking out premier tickets, but buy over the phone rather than online. I bought tickets for France v Ireland over the phone and they knocked €20 off each ticket when i asked if they could do anything on price, so while we paid more than face value, it was only €25.
    Less demand for the away games I know, but worth a try maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28 Miss_Lauren

its worth checking out premier tickets, but buy over the phone rather than online. I bought tickets for France v Ireland over the phone and they knocked €20 off each ticket when i asked if they could do anything on price, so while we paid more than face value, it was only €25.
    Less demand for the away games I know, but worth a try maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Probably a long shot on here but more tickets for Scotland - France have gone on sale today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Taco Chips wrote: »
    Regulators really need to look into this Seatwave con that Ticketmaster are running. It's the same with concerts. Sold out within 2 minutes of general sale and then a huge glut appearing on their sister site for multiples of the price. How can this be allowed?

What's more annoying is that the Scottish Rugby Union openly advocate you to go to viagogo to get tickets.
    I complained about this and they've since put up a "note ticket prices can be sold for higher or lower than face value".

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭kuang1

Just spoke to a guy working for Twickenham hospitality. The only packages left for sale ring in at £899 pp + VAT...which brings it to £1,070(ish) pp!! Fook me!
    Shan't be paying that!

Just in case like me, anyone is travelling to Twickenham but has no ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Same , looking for Twickenham tickets. Not a hope of paying that though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭JMB88

Have 2 tickets for West Stand upper on Sunday, can't make it myself! Looking to swap for either Italy or Scotland game. Will not sell so please don't ask.

JMB88 wrote: »
    Have 2 tickets for West Stand upper on Sunday, can't make it myself! Looking to swap for either Wales or Scotland game. Will not sell so please don't ask.

I presume you mean the Italy game?

I presume you mean the Italy game?

Yes my bad, Italy game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,616 ✭✭✭✭errlloyd

Picking a player to start in the 6 nations who hasn't played 15 man Rugby Union since 2013? Surely the most ballsy move by an international head coach in history.

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/rugby/international/noves-brings-in-vakatawa-from-leftfield-1.2522450

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,478 ✭✭✭✭cson

Folks - been refreshing Ticketmaster for the Wales game on and off for the last few days and low and behold about 5 minutes ago about 12ish tickets popped up. Some very good seats too - they are the €80 tickets though.

I'd imagine they might release some more during the day so don't give up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭ec18

any idea why the scotland and italy games aren't on TM yet?

ec18 wrote: »
    any idea why the scotland and italy games aren't on TM yet?

They can only release the tickets for those game when they know for sure what ones are available. They are still a few weeks away but keep looking.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,136 ✭✭✭mossy464

So now on the ticketmaster page it just says tickets not currently available and the seat map isn't there.

I'm guessing there's no chance at this stage of any more being added?

Any point in checking anymore?

So now on the ticketmaster page it just says tickets not currently available and the seat map isn't there.

I'm guessing there's no chance at this stage of any more being added?

Any point in checking anymore?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Ekels

Bashing my head against a wall for England tickets at this stage. Local club told me in December I should have had a request in last May.

Have folks lost all hope here?

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Ekels

Bashing my head against a wall for England tickets at this stage. Local club told me in December I should have had a request in last May.

Picked up 2 for Italy on Ticketmaster this morning. A lot popped up at once. Mainly 65 euro tickets and some premium 95 euro ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭kuang1

Ekels wrote: »

Yes I have lost all hope. So it's out to twickenham the day of the game and ask around 2 hours before the game (which is v unlikely to yield a ticket) so I'm mentally preparing myself to battle with a tout 10 minutes before kick off.

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭ari gold24

Do people think tickets for the Italy game will become available due to people losing interest because of our winless start?

ari gold24 wrote: »
    Do people think tickets for the Italy game will become available due to people losing interest because of our winless start?

The tickets were all purchased and allocated weeks ago so ticketbastard won't have a lot, if any. What you will find is a few more than usual popping up for sale on private sites. A win away to England would reopen the Six Nations Championship; more than anything it will determine if many are available

• Advertisement

Tickets available for Italy on ticketmaster this evening

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,930 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I still have not received my tickets to the Scotland game from the mrsc

Money taken from account ??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

PTH2009 wrote: »

At this stage, ring them. I've always found them very helpful.

http://www.mrsc.ie/contact/index.php

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,076 ✭✭✭✭vienne86

Definitely contact them......most of us got ours weeks ago. I'm sure they'll sort you out.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cookiemunster

Neither have I. I'll give them the rest of the week before I worry about it.

• Advertisement

Neither have I. I'll give them the rest of the week before I worry about it.

I'd ring them as soon as possible if I were you. The Scotland game is just 8 postal days away, allowing for St. Patrick's Day, so time is not on your side here.

Looking for 2 tickets for the Italy game. Anybody help?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭BrokenMan

JMB88 wrote: »
    Looking for 2 tickets for the Italy game. Anybody help?
    There are literally a handful available on Ticket master right now

BrokenMan wrote: »
    There are literally a handful available on Ticket master right now

Thanks! Went on just there ... Only one left! Need 2 unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

Just picked up two tickets there on TM. Anyone know the deal with box office collection? It says 2 hours before the event. Should I go early or wait until closer kick off to avoid the queues?

wacotaco wrote: »
    Just picked up two tickets there on TM. Anyone know the deal with box office collection? It says 2 hours before the event. Should I go early or wait until closer kick off to avoid the queues?

Two hours is probably overkill but the earlier you can get there the better. On a match day it takes me circa 10-15 minutes to walk from the collection point at Jury's to arriving into my seat; longer if I have to enter from Bath Avenue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 607 ✭✭✭MrsMcSteamy

wacotaco wrote: »
    Can I ask what priced tickets? Just tried there myself and it said none available

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭wacotaco

65euro. Two just popped up when I went on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,147 ✭✭✭testtech05

Has anyone received there tickets from TM yet? I ordered last month but still says being processed on the website. The say not to contact them unless you get to 72hrs before the game without receiving them so looks like Ill have to get after them tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I can't bring myself to pay those prices to see a dead rubber. Also saving the pennies for Chicago in November...

• Advertisement
Advertisement