Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4 weeks with fault believe line has been split

Options
  • 23-09-2015 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

I'm 4weeks with terrible broadband, used to get 6 meg I've made 10 calls to sir, it's been escalated 3 times, 2 cases open,

This company is shocking, customer support is non existent 

I believe the line was split with a neighbour! But they won't even admit it! 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

gally74 wrote: »
    I'm 4weeks with terrible broadband, used to get 6 meg I've made 10 calls to sir, it's been escalated 3 times, 2 cases open,

Complaint lodged with comreg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Hi gally74
    I can see you have logged this already but if you would like us to follow this for you here just PM me the line number and a good contact no and we will investigate for you.
    Tony

[font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]Just on there to faults,[/font]

[font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]The escalation, was cleared, with no fix, no communication to me either.[/font]

[font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]The fault person explained that it's a congestion issue in the exchange and there is no timeline on a fix.... Basically hands up go elsewhere if you want too, customer service joke!!!![/font]

[font=Walsheim-Regular, Arial, sans-serif]I then managed to get the complaint reference for comreg.[/font]

still waiting!!!

complaint is in now 7 days,

neibhor has confirmed that line was split?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

still waiting!!!

complaint is in now 7 days,

neibhor has confirmed that line was split?
    Hi gally74

You also have a thread on the same subject on the eir forum - which I have replied to - I'm sorry we cannot do more from here.

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement