Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Still on Old E-mail Client

Options
  • 23-09-2015 10:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭

Hi there 

I recently sent an e-mail to customer support asking that my e-mail interface be upgraded from the old version as shown on the screenshot attached to the new modern version but I haven't received any reply.

Can some of the mods here please solve this problem for me,

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

PaulT21 wrote: »
    Hi there 

I recently sent an e-mail to customer support asking that my e-mail interface be upgraded from the old version as shown on the screenshot attached to the new modern version but I haven't received any reply.

Many thanks
    Hi PaulT21
    Can you PM me with your account details?
    Tony

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭PaulT21

eir: Tony wrote: »
    Hi there 

Many thanks
    Hi PaulT21
    Tony
    Hi Tony,

Sent you a PM yesterday. Any joy on this issue. Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Hi there 

Many thanks
    Hi PaulT21
    Tony
    Hi Tony,

Hi Paul
    I have sent this to our technical support team, I have no reply as yet, I have chased this again now.
    Tony

Hi there 

Many thanks
    Hi there 

Many thanks
    Hi PaulT21
    Tony
    Hi Tony,

Hi there 

Many thanks
    Hi PaulT21
    Tony
    Hi Tony,

Hi Paul
    I have sent this to our technical support team, I have no reply as yet, I have chased this again now.
    Tony
    Hi Tony or any mod, any update on my Web Mail issue. Still on the old classic as of tonight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 18 driversk

send an email to support.business(at)eircom.net
    state that you agree to new T&C in the email. if unsure  what they are, go to webchat, they will send them to you
    usually takes 3-5 working days. mine was done within a week. was chatting with a guy one eir webchat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi there 

Many thanks
    Hi there 

Many thanks
    Hi PaulT21
    Tony
    Hi Tony,

Hi there 

Many thanks
    Hi PaulT21
    Tony
    Hi Tony,

Hi Paul
    Tony
    Hi Tony or any mod, any update on my Web Mail issue. Still on the old classic as of tonight :(
    Hi PaulT21

Please send an email to support.business@eircom.net

Please advise in the email the following:

That you agree to the terms and conditions of the Zimbra Upgrade.

Please upgrade webmail service to Zimbra

Please include your email address.

Thanks
    Al

driversk wrote: »
    state that you agree to new T&C in the email. if unsure  what they are, go to webchat, they will send them to you
    usually takes 3-5 working days. mine was done within a week. was chatting with a guy one eir webchat

A big thanks to driversk and Al for getting me on the right track with the Zimbra upgrade. Fully sorted now. Cheers folks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

driversk wrote: »

A big thanks to driversk and Al for getting me on the right track with the Zimbra upgrade. Fully sorted now. Cheers folks :)
    Thanks PaulT21

AL

Advertisement