Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I'm A Celeb 2015

Options

Comments

Called the trialists and the bottom 2 I am the IAC savant :pac:

I liked tonights episode, thought it was good fun and we did see other sides of people.

Ferne ramping it up from here to take it down hopefully. Not so much of Vicki in the Telegraph was nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

KatW4 wrote: »
    No way??? What was he thinking!!???!!!

I could hazard a guess there but never the less it was wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I could hazard a guess there but never the less it was wrong.

Haha sorry yeah I know what he was thinking, I just got a shock at that!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

No way??? What was he thinking!!???!!!

I could be wrong and am open to correction but I remember him appearing on This Morning a while back with his new missus and the line of questioning was about him leaving his wife for her. Apparently his wife is worried for his mental health as he just suddenly upped and left

wyrn wrote: »
    Nooooo! What's with all the love for Kieron. He just mopes and only puts himself forward for a trial "because I think I'm close to being kicked off next". He wouldn't even attempt the heist, he pretty much pushed Jorgie into going down the lift shaft. Then he tells Jorgie he's going to blame her for the miserable result.

I could be wrong, but I think it was a case of he thought it was his last day so he wanted to do one last trial, he offered Jorgie what she wanted to do and was only taking the piss about blaming her.

Perspecctives yo :D

• Advertisement

she wont be all lovey dovey when she discovers he has no dingo dollars on him to pay for the taxi back to the hotel!

Geuine LOL WP :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,818 ✭✭✭Chris_Bradley

Haha sorry yeah I know what he was thinking, I just got a shock at that!

Lots of money buy lots of little blue pills:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

anna080 wrote: »
    I might be wrong, and a simple Google may correct me, but didn't Duncan leave his wife and kids for her?

yes, google would have helped. It was basically the opposite! she sounds a nightmare.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

yes, google would have helped. It was basically the opposite! she sounds a nightmare.

That's his ex wife. I got mixed up it was his ex girlfriend he left, she saw pics of him and this new woman online and then they split up. He threatened to leak nude pics of her if she caused any trouble for him with their kid

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

anna080 wrote: »
    That's his ex wife. I got mixed up it was his ex girlfriend he left, she saw pics of him and this new woman online and then they split up. He threatened to leak nude pics of her if she caused any trouble for him with their kid

Hes been married twice afaik, so is this troublemaking woman one between the ex-wife he called a "gold digger" (despite being married for a long time and having his children) and the current woman young enough to be his daughter?
    I think he met wife no 2 while married to wife no1 as well.
    Messy personal life hasn't he?!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Wow drama drama drama in his life!

Can anyone remember when they announce its a double elimination its normally when lines open.?

his second wife was 17 years younger than him. He remained on very good terms with his first wife. The second wife initiated divorce proceedings a couple of years after they eventually got married. Then took him for more than half his fortune. No wonder this Uzbekistan model is rubbing his belly as he exits the jungle.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,280 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Can anyone remember when they announce its a double elimination its normally when lines open.?

Is it 2 out tomorrow night and 1 on Saturday with 3 left for Sunday's final

I hope Vicky don't win

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I hope Vicky don't win

Its either 2 tomoro or saturday.... The cyclone has had both 4 and 5 contestants so I just dont know.

Ditto for Vicki. Im Ferne then Kieran in terms of liking them, Monetary Kieran then Ferne but that will most likely change.

his second wife was 17 years younger than him. He remained on very good terms with his first wife. The second wife initiated divorce proceedings a couple of years after they eventually got married. Then took him for more than half his fortune. No wonder this Uzbekistan model is rubbing his belly as he exits the jungle.

He knew (and possibly was in a relationship) with wife no 2 for 14 years pre marriage and had 2 children with her, they were married for 4 years when she started divorce proceedings at which stage their oldest child was 11 so the relationship lasted at least 12 years though she is quoted as say it was 18 years.
    To call her a gold digger is pretty nasty.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I hope Vicky don't win

apparently two got voted out tonight. Apparently there were records of constant text entries from a phone traced to a hotel in Australia voting for two contestants to be eliminated.... Duncan and Duncan's wallet............

• Registered Users Posts: 86,280 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Duncan wanted Vicky to win after he heard she fancied him :p Dunking Bannty Purple Beast

So we will have George and Tony fight it out for the trial most likely but who will get it.

They have just eaten well so hunger may not effect the decision.

Kieran will vote for tony but hard to see him getting more unless George is too tired after being awake all night. Its close in my eyes. Kinda favouring Tony but only just. George gets it if he wants it.

• Advertisement

He knew (and possibly was in a relationship) with wife no 2 for 14 years pre marriage and had 3 children with her, they were married for 4 years when she started divorce proceedings at which stage their oldest child was 11 so the relationship lasted at least 12 years though she is quoted as say it was 18 years.
    To call her a gold digger is pretty nasty.

of course it is. Keep personal things like that to yourself. he doesnt seem like someone to mince his words.
    but at end of the day he knows what she is like, we dont. Her post divorce comments were worse though. She said she deserved every penny because she put up with his depression and mood swings for years and gave him kids. Duncan has confessed to having serious depression and for her to come out and say she earned what she got by nursing him is pretty vile also.

of course it is. Keep personal things like that to yourself. he doesnt seem like someone to mince his words.
    but at end of the day he knows what she is like, we dont. Her post divorce comments were worse though. She said she deserved every penny because she put up with his depression and mood swings for years and gave him kids. Duncan has confessed to having serious depression and for her to come out and say she earned what she got by nursing him is pretty vile also.

They sound like they deserve each other really! Alt least he has the 35yr old willing and waiting to be no 3....hahahah

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I could be wrong, but I think it was a case of he thought it was his last day so he wanted to do one last trial, he offered Jorgie what she wanted to do and was only taking the piss about blaming her.

Perspecctives yo :D
    That man has more ups and downs than a yo-yo. One minute he wants to leave and the very next (after chatting to Chris) he wants to win :D He seems to have left his enthusiasm at home. He seems like a nice guy but he's a bit too mopy for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

woah I dont believe it, Thursday's episode is actually uploaded already on the utv player..... still have Wednesday's to watch first though

wyrn wrote: »
    That man has more ups and downs than a yo-yo. One minute he wants to leave and the very next (after chatting to Chris) he wants to win :D He seems to have left his enthusiasm at home. He seems like a nice guy but he's a bit too mopy for me.

May I offer you some council........... On kieran :o

Tony acting like a complete prick in Wednesday's episode, all Lady C was trying to say was if Ferne felt like she cant do the trail when she gets there that's ok, what the f*ck is wrong with that? He's started all the arguments with Lady C, the problem with Lady C is she gets personal then in the argument. He's a sh1t stirrer.

• Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭arcticmonkeys

The thread on that star was ridiculously long, jorgie to win

That's what I was thinking also. Plus you had Ant and Dec yapping away in the background " five minutes jorgie five minutes hurry it up" that and one of the trays wouldn't open for her.

fair play to Ferne but I dont think any food that they get seeing as they still get rice and beans is worth that.............

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

I think Ferne to win, She seems like a genuine girl. Vicky is a mouth piece and is hard to listen to. Wasnt impressed with Kieron last night to be honest. Not sure if he's as nice as we think. Tony getting to be a bit of a pain. I still like sweet little george:)
    Am i the only one glad to see Duncan gone?? (other than his girlfriend). He seemed ok but I couldnt understand a work he said!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Im glad duncan went ,i thought he was a bit of a prick tbh,george is dull , georgie acts like she is on horse tranquilisers, and vicky has too much of a gob on her, id like to see fern win and i think she will

Advertisement