Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anti wrinkle repair eyecream

Options
  • 24-09-2015 7:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭

Anti wrinkle and repair cream for sensitive eyes please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

Anti wrinkle and repair cream for sensitive eyes please!

Mine is not described as an anti wrinkle cream it is Monsia Advanced Skin Renewal System. I've been using it since December 2014. At that time my skin was OK but a little on the dry side. I noticed a great improvement, i.e. my skin felt smooth, had a slight glow and I felt confident enough not to bother with make-up. The only additional product I have added during the winter has been applying vit E oil after applying my night repair cream as this seals in moisture.

I have no wrinkles on my forehead, a couple of lines at edges of eyes, one age spot on left cheek bone but it is slowly disappearing with the continued use of this product line - I think that the hyaluronic acid in the toner, day & night moisturisers are slowly fading it. My neck is firm and smooth. Skin age: 71

• Registered Users Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

I love Trilogy Eye Contour Cream.

It's dear enough at over €30 a tube but I got it in a 3 for 2 and have seen it on offer a good few times throughout the year. I bought my tube almost a year ago and am just coming to the end of it now so in that regard it's not too dear. I use it sparingly all around the eye area, morning and evening, every day.

It absorbs really well and isn't greasy. It has no smell. I really like the ingredients, lots of natural oils, especially the rose hip oil which is supposed to be good for lines and wrinkles.

I've gotten loads of compliments from friends on my skin and have recommended it to them all. I don't have wrinkles but am starting to see the faintest lines around my eyes and this has definitely minimised them for me.

If you don't want to spend that much you could consider just getting some rose hip oil in a health store and trying that out for a bit. In my experience it's really great for skin, softening and plumping and great for smoothing out areas.

I also use a rose hip oil and a night cream containing rose hip oil, both by Trilogy.

Advertisement