Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank Windows Phone app now available

Options
  • 24-09-2015 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Good news Ulster Bank have finally released a Windows Phone app. I have installed it on my 1520. Working great all the same features as the Android version. Does not seem to be a universal app even though it mentions it can be installed on desktop as well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Has it not been around a while? I only moved back to windows phone (640xl) last week and got it straight away. I must just have good timing :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭pastor

Possibly it had been a good few months since I last looked just glad that they followed through and developed the app.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Seems like it cant understand that its on installed on 2 different devices. Have it on my android tablet as well as my windows phone, and it asks me to update my details with a "one time" activation text when I want to login.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,641 ✭✭✭✭MJohnston

Interesting that this is coming out now - I wonder if W10 has sparked a new wave of interest in the whole OS

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,319 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

MJohnston wrote: »
    Interesting that this is coming out now - I wonder if W10 has sparked a new wave of interest in the whole OS

Anecdotally, I think this is right. I've noticed that a lot of apps are changing to universal apps, even though Windows 10 Mobile isn't even out yet. Hope the trend continues, it would be great if there was a viable third ecosystem out there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭theothernt

CatInABox wrote: »
    Anecdotally, I think this is right. I've noticed that a lot of apps are changing to universal apps, even though Windows 10 Mobile isn't even out yet. Hope the trend continues, it would be great if there was a viable third ecosystem out there.

Same here, and there is a very positive view of Windows 10, which is good :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 65,318 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

App is working fine for me on my 930, thanks OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭baldshin

Anyone else unable to log in to this in the last few days?

Fine for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Down South

The new passport card application has a windows app. I was almost shocked to see it

• Advertisement

Down South wrote: »
    The new passport card application has a windows app. I was almost shocked to see it

What is card and app that you mentioned?

baldshin wrote: »
    Anyone else unable to log in to this in the last few days?

No problems

Same here. I've tried on average about once a day since I installed it, without any problem. Takes about 3 seconds for the balance to show up after I enter my pin. Much quicker and handier than their online banking.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Down South

Advertisement