Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Gloaming - NCH - Feb 2016

Options
  • 24-09-2015 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭

Just got my tickets in the presale this morning.. General ticket sale at 10am tomorrow on NCH site..

The two nights will sell out fast, so you'd need to be on at 10 I'd say..

This year's concert in the NCH was probably my gig of the year..

If you haven't heard them, look up The Sailor's Bonnet live on YouTube (can't link as on phone)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭SteM

The NCH site was acting the maggot like it does everytime they put gloaming tickets on sale :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

SteM wrote: »
    The NCH site was acting the maggot like it does everytime they put gloaming tickets on sale :P

Yeah they're a hot ticket all right.. Michael D was there with Sabine the last night we saw them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭christeb

Do you have to be a 'Friend' of the NCH to get access to Pre-sale or how would one go about it?

I'm registered through the site but can't see anything....

Edit: Seems Presale are sold-out. *Sets alarm for 0959*

• Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭SteM

There were emails sent out by the band and the NCH over the last few days telling people to sign up to a mailing list for the presale link.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Not a good sign when the website is down already

500 - Internal server error.
    There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

• Advertisement

Got tickets anyway.
    Looking forward to this!

Just raising this thread from the depths - going to see them this day week, and the new album is out on Friday - can't wait!

Beautiful preview songs from the new album:

The Gloaming | The Pilgrim's Song

The Gloaming - Fáinleog (Wanderer)

Anyone else going?

Anyone want to so a ticket swap?
    I can't make Sat but could do Wed or Thurs?
    2 x tickets for Row C stalls.

Please send me a PM if so!

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Boggler

I have 2 tickets for Saturday 27th - choir balcony unreserved seating.
    Can't go.

Looking for swop for Tuesday 1st March.

Anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

www.toutless.com is your friend

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

Heading along this evening, and can't wait.
    listened to the new album yesterday and looking forward to hearing the new tracks live tonight.

Ticket says 20:00. Is that for doors or start of gig? (if it's for doors, what time will the gig start?)

listened to the new album yesterday and looking forward to hearing the new tracks live tonight.

Ticket says 20:00. Is that for doors or start of gig? (if it's for doors, what time will the gig start?)

That's the start time, and you need to be seated for then or you won't get in till a break in the music

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Someone is going to have to merge these two Gloaming threads, its getting a tad confusing.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Someone is going to have to merge these two Gloaming threads, its getting a tad confusing.

You know I'd vote for you bodhranude.. Still have the pencil here from yesterday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭JJ

On Saturday they pretty much started bang on at 8. I saw a good few people let in during the first break in the performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

JJ wrote: »
    On Saturday they pretty much started bang on at 8. I saw a good few people let in during the first break in the performance.

Yea, 5 past. Really enjoyable gig.

Advertisement