Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

supervalu vouchers in tesco

• 24-09-2015 11:50am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭

I have supervalu vouchers 8 euro off 40 for my local supervalu. does anyone know if these can be used in Tesco? They can not be used in any other supervalu, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,730 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Yes, with the usual exclusions

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

I have supervalu vouchers 8 euro off 40 for my local supervalu. does anyone know if these can be used in Tesco? They can not be used in any other supervalu, thanks

If they are similar to the vouchers I got a while back they have valid dates at the very top of the voucher, if you plan to use them in another week other than stated on the voucher cut the date off :) if you try to use them out of the valid dates they will not accept them if they notice it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Would I get away with using two 8euro off 40 for the same shop, both the same week. You can use both in the one week in supervalu. Also do I just give them to the driver?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 69,730 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Would I get away with using two 8euro off 40 for the same shop, both the same week. You can use both in the one week in supervalu. Also do I just give them to the driver?

No. Yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

You will need to separate the shopping into €40 or more and use 1 voucher for each shop.

You could give the voucher to the driver, but the money is taken off once he hands it in the office, they will not let you use 2 vouchers for 1 shop even if it's over €80, if vouchers are out of date or not within the dates they might not give you the credit.

• Advertisement
Advertisement